[netcdf-hdf] configure-path not being specified

Dear All

I am trying to build  netcdf4.2.1.1 with hdf5 support on Fedora 16 machine
but configure  is not able to find hdf. The installation command line is
not picking path options e.g . ./configure -with-prefix=/usr/ (when I press
Tab it is unable to complete the path). Why the configure is not allowing
installation or library path to be specified.

Please help!

Ahsan
pk <http://www.pmd.gov.pk>