netcdf alpha 14 released...

Howdy all!

I've just put an alpha14 release of netCDF-4 on the unidata ftp site:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-4.0-alpha14.tar.gz

This alpha release:

* Fixes the fill_value bug that caused attributes to be lost on a var
  if you assign the _FillValue attributes.

* Fixes the V2 netCDF API, and the C++ API, which now work with
  netCDF-4.

* Adds many more tests, especially tests using ncgen/ncdump.

* Several minor bug fixes in the netCDF-3 code.

Please let me know if this release causes any problems for you, and
thanks for your continued interest in netCDF-4.

Keep on netCDFing!

Ed

--
Ed Hartnett  -- edh@xxxxxxxx