Re: suggestion concerning names of attributes in dimension scale API

Hi

well, I guess I am a candidate

replying to Ed's original request, all these decisions are discussed in our
weekly HDF5 1 hour meeting. We'll add that request to a discussion item, and
thank you for your support

Pedro

</Pedro Vicente Nunes>
hdf.ncsa.uiuc.edu