Re: given dataset id, can I find the group?

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Quincey Koziol wrote:
Hold it:

A dataset can be a member of more than one group, so the question is
somewhat poorly stated.

However, the answers are correct: there isn't any way to find any or
all ofthe groups the dataset is a member of.

Analysing the path is OK, although there may be many different
paths to the same dataset.

--
Robert E. McGrath
Champaign, Illinois 61820