Re: getting cvs HDF5 to install on a sun

The libtool script used in the build process should be generated by
configure.  That's why it looks for libtool in . and not in your path.

I think the problem here is buried in the middle of the configure output:
it complains that AC_LIBTOOL_DLOPEN and AM_PROG_LIBTOOL are not found.
These are macros that it needs to create libtool, and both of them should
live in aclocal.m4.  Is there a chance that aclocal.m4 was deleted or
corrupted?

James