Re: Schedule decision

Hi Quincey,

>     If we've got enough flexibility in our schedules, I would prefer to avoid
> doing the re-work and just get things right first.  But, since there is an
> alternate plan that could work, I thought I would raise the issue.
>
>     What does everyone think?

I'm inclined to follow your preference here, but we need to discuss
the impact on schedules early next week before I give a final answer.
Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention.

--Russ