Re: question about closing resources in HDF5

Quincey Koziol <koziol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Am I missing something here?
>     Hmm, I'm a little confused - in the code below, you are calling
> H5Gclose(),
> not H5Fclose().  Does changing that fix the problem?

Yes it does, and I just noticed it myself after sending out that last
email.

Which, of course, was all part of the plan, as it's a well-known fact
that stupid mistakes become blindingly obvious only *after* they have
been sent out to the mailing list.

Thanks!

Ed