Re: wrap HDF5 property lists for netCDF-4?

Hi Ed,
    Assuming you want to wrap the property lists, you may want to use their
class/object-like properties.  You can extend the HDF5 property list classes,
or create new property list classes for netCDF-4 to use.  See the
test_genprop_class_addprop() code in test/tgenprop.c for how to extend an
existing HDF5 property list class to add netCDF-4 specific properties.  Some
of the other code in that file may be useful for manipulating the property
lists in HDF5 in other ways.

    Quincey