Re: Meeting at ESRI

Russ,
Very nice report.  It's *really* good to hear about ESRI's interest.  I kind
of wondered how they felt about things like netCDF and HDF.

In reading your report, I realize it would be good to share with you
some information about the GIS-related work that we have been doing.
Will try to put that on the agenda for a future telecon.  The more we
can use netCDF/HDF5 for applications like this, and at the same time
harmonize the netcdf/HDF work with potentially overlapping
uses of HDF5, the better.

Do you think it might be worthwhile to visit ESRI some time?  I think
a joint effort with you, us and ESRI might be very interesting to
a number of different agencies.

Mike