Re: distribution musings - install three libraries to get netcdf-4?

Elena,

All these questions are good points. My recollection of the netCDF4 project plan is that we have a deliverable for April 2005 called "Distribution Plan", which
is where we decide all these things.

Obviously, it's never too soon to start thinking about how we want to do this,
and we will need at least some sort of process for the early releases.