Re: distribution musings - install three libraries to get netcdf-4?

Ed,

You can configure HDF5 using --disable-production --enable-debug flags.

Elena

Elena Pourmal, HDF QA, Maintenance and Support Team Leader
NCSA University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
605 E. Springfield Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820

epourmal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(217)333-0238 (office)