Current status

I was wondering if anyone at NCSA can give me an update on the current
status of the HDF/NetCDF prototype.  I am particularly interested in
any progress on a Macintosh port of the code.  Is there a release date
set yet for any platform(s)?.

Cheers,
Liam.

--
Liam E. Gumley                            | Phone    : (301) 982-3700
NASA/GSFC MODIS Science Data Support Team | Fax      : (301) 982-3749