[needdata] Aerosol Optical Depth: Observations or Numerical Prediction Output Request

Dear Needdata List,

Does anyone know where I can obtain daily high resolution predictions or
observations of aerosol optical depth (AOD), or some other
parameter/variable that measures/estimates/predicts aerosols, pollution, or
cloud condensation nuclei? I would like to acquire gridded output with a
grid spacing preferably less than 10-km. The domain needs to include the
state of Texas (United States) and the western Gulf of Mexico. Further, the
server needs to contain an archive of the output which starts before 2011.

Sincerely,

Waylon

--
Waylon Collins