From: Pete Pokrandt [mailto:poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:16 AM
To: Voss, Mike; needdata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: NOAAport down - Need data via Internet/LDM

*****CAUTION: This email was sent from an EXTERNAL source. Think before
clicking links or opening attachments.*****

Mike,

Feel free to feed from idd.aos.wisc.edu. I've got allows set up for these for

ANY-GEM-NLDN-PCWS-WSI-NOGAPS-EXP

I think that allows all of noaaport and conduit if you need, not including
NLDN, etc..

Pete

--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences

From:
needdata-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:needdata-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<needdata-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:needdata-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
on behalf of Voss, Mike <MGV6@xxxxxxx<mailto:MGV6@xxxxxxx>>