[needdata] Unidata NEXRAD Composites (GINI)

Dear all,

I'm trying to find the historical "Unidata NEXRAD Composites (GINI): n1p" data
(netCDF format; .nc or .nc4).
Usually, this data can be downloaded from here:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/nexrad/composite/gini/n1p/2km/catalog.html
however, the Unidata only provide (store) real time and near real time data
(about ten days).

So, does anyone know of a different site where these "Unidata NEXRAD Composites
(GINI): n1p" data (netCDF format; .nc or .nc4) are archived or who might have
these kinds of data? Actually, I developed a hydrologic model that can be run
with radar precipitation, but I don't have data much in this time. Please let
me have your help. I will look forward to getting many comments.

Thank you in advance,

Younghyun Cho

  • Search the needdata archives: