[needdata] the initial data needed for different years running(TIEGCM)

  • To: "=?gb18030?b?bmVlZGRhdGE=?=" <needdata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [needdata] the initial data needed for different years running(TIEGCM)
  • From: "=?gb18030?b?u8a9qMa9?=" <1486268124@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:06:10 +0800
I am interested in running TIEGCM for different time of different years.
However, the running requres the initial data, which hasn't been found in the
'data file' with the TIEGCM package. These data should be the global
temperature distribution of neutral gas, electron and ion, particle abundance
and wind distribution of some  certain times. Unfortunately,I didn't find such
data from internet. May anyone tell me how to handle this problem?
  • Search the needdata archives: