[needdata] Looking for Satellite/radar for 2013 Feb 6-9

All,

I'm trying to put together a case study data set for the February 2013 east coast storm, and just realized that my archive is missing all satellite and the Unidata created radar composite GINI files from Feb 6-9.

Would anyone happen to have any satellite data (UNIWISC feed AREA files or NIMAGE feed GINI files) or the Unidata composite GINI images from that time period?

I do have the level 3 NIDS data, so I wouldn't need any of that.

Thanks in advance,
Pete

--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences

  • Search the needdata archives: