[needdata] NOAAport GINI composite imagery from Sept/Oct 2010?

Does anyone happen to archive the GINI format satellite imagery composites that come through NOAAPORT and are broadcast on the IDD under the NIMAGE feed?

I am specifically looking for the Northern Hemisphere IR and WV composites (IDD headers TICF03 and TICF04) for portions of September and October, 2010.

I've attached an image of what the product looks like when displayed in gempak.

The time periods that I'm looking for are

9/6/2010 to 9/14/2010
9/21/2010 to 9/26/2010
10/1/2010 to 10/4/2010
10/16/2010
10/29/2010 to 10/30/2010

Thanks in advance if you can help me out.

Pete

--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences

  • Search the needdata archives: