Re: [needdata] Looking for a forecast made in Jan 2010

Hello,

You can chunk through this interface and see if you can find the product.

http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu/wx/afos/list.phtml

If not, perhaps it is somewhere here:

http://mtarchive.geol.iastate.edu/2010/01/14/text/

or here:

http://has.ncdc.noaa.gov/

daryl

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011, James Murakami wrote:

Hi,

A professor in our Department is looking for a NWS marine forecast made more than a year ago(one that would have been issued on 14 January, 2010). The specific area of interest is around St. Paul Island, AK in the Bering Sea). Apparently some damaging rouge wave occurred, and the professor wants to know if the local forecast included any choppy seas.

If anyone is aware where I may locate this information(if it's possible), I and the professor would be most appreciative.

James

--
/**
 * Daryl Herzmann