Re: [mcidas-x] Public ADDE Data Sources for MTSAT and METEOSAT

Andrew,

I think the problem with satepsanone was related to the major data distribution issues at NOAA last week.

This was sent out last Thursday by ESPC Operations:

*"Update #2: Distribution of most critical satellite weather data has resumed as of early this morning. The issue was that portions of computer operations at NOAA's Satellite Operations Facility (NSOF) were undergoing unscheduled maintenance. NOAA's satellites continued to operate nominally throughout the period. Although the maintenance resulted in some data distribution over the Internet being interrupted, most of our operational data links to the National Weather Service (including local forecast offices) remained online. We are continuing to work to restore full data distribution of the complete suite of environmental products."

*Are you still seeing a problem this morning?

Dave

--
Dave Santek
CIMSS/SSEC