[libcf] need help with netcdf-C++ interface

NOTE: The libcf mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Dear Sir,

I am a newbie with using netcdf-C++ interface. Please finnd my source code
attached with this mail. Upom compiling, I get the following error:

jayant@heavens:~/Work/aprodhite_old$ g++ -g -I/usr/local/include
-L/usr/local/lib prate_aphro.cc
/tmp/ccmkesGh.o: In function `main':
/home/jayant/Work/aprodhite_old/prate_aphro.cc:30: undefined reference to
`NcFile::NcFile(char const*, NcFile::FileMode, unsigned long*, unsigned
long, NcFile::FileFormat)'
/home/jayant/Work/aprodhite_old/prate_aphro.cc:31: undefined reference to
`NcFile::is_valid() const'
/home/jayant/Work/aprodhite_old/prate_aphro.cc:30: undefined reference to
`NcFile::~NcFile()'
/home/jayant/Work/aprodhite_old/prate_aphro.cc:30: undefined reference to
`NcFile::~NcFile()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Please help me track where the problem lies. or please direct me to
concerned person in case, I am supposed to approach someone else for thsi
problem.

Thanks,
Jayant

  • Search the libcf archives: