[libcf] about the installation of netcdf

NOTE: The libcf mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi all,
I am using Fortran 6.5 to write a NETCDF file on the Windows Vista home basic
system. I have tested the code on XP system and it works well. While when
trying to run an executable within the debugger a message box is displayed
containing the following error message:
'The procedure entry point NF_PUT_VARA_DOUBLE@...could not be located in the
dynamic link library netcdf.lib'
First I guess maybe due to the version of the lib file is too old and I have
tried the new version NETCDF.3.6.2 and it still does not work well.
I am so confused and could anybody help me?
Thank you in advance!
Michael

  • Search the libcf archives: