[leadusers] Power loss at the IU data center; several functions disabled

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hello all,

 Due to a power loss which has caused extensive disruption at the
Indiana University data center, several of our critical system
components are not functional.  Please refrain from launching workflows
during this time.

 The power loss has caused the IU Data Capacitor to go offline.  This
affects many aspects of LEAD, ranging from file transfers in the
workflow system, to viewing personal workspace data.

 We expect the system to be back online by mid-day tomorrow.

Best regards,
Felix

  • Search the leadusers archives: