[leadusers] Public data catalogs partially inaccessible

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hello all,

We're currently experiencing an interruption in access to some of our public data sources. Most of the publicly-available data products (NEXRAD, WRF, Wind profiler, as well as older NAM and ADAS products) will not be available as inputs to forecasts until the catalog services are restored. Geographic data searches will also return a reduced number of products during this time.
  The last two days' worth of NAM and ADAS products are available from our
Indiana University catalog, so if you want to run experiments using this data,
you can.  Personal workspace data is also available and is not affected by this
outage.

  We're working to bring these services back online as quickly as possible.

Best regards,
Felix Terkhorn

  • Search the leadusers archives: