Re: [leadusers] IU LEAD subsystem: BigRed and Data Capacitor outage

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi LEAD folks,

The IU TeraGrid network has been restored and BigRed + Data Capacitor are back online. Our LEAD services are thus back online as normal.

Thanks,
Felix Terkhorn

Felix Terkhorn wrote:
Hello LEAD users,

   The IU supercomputing resource (BigRed), as well as the Data
Capacitor, are experiencing an unexpected network outage.  IU network
engineers are currently troubleshooting the issues.  This will likely
cause some workflows to break down and will interrupt our data services
until further notice.

    I'll post again when we have a green light.

Thanks,
Felix Terkhorn