From: leadusers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:leadusers-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Baltzer
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:01 AM
To: leadusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [leadusers] Test Away!

Hi Folks,

The folks at IU have the namelist editor working and end-to-end workflows
should be good to go.  We also have a big reservation courtesy of NCSA so
jobs should turn around pretty quickly.  Please have at it, trying
different
combinations in the namelist editor and verifying that results make it
around and that the namelist.input file reflects your changes.

Way to go IU team!!

Please report any issues/experiences to me either via the support e-mail
or
directly.

Thanks,
Tom.