[leadusers] IU LEAD services temporarily down

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hello LEAD community,

We are experiencing a problem with RAID configuration of a network device. This is currently affecting LEAD portal login and access to several services. We have technical experts at Indiana looking into this, and they expect several hours of downtime before they can access the disks. Thanks for your patience while we work through this unexpected difficulty. We do not expect this to affect the Weather Challenge activities for next week.

Best regards,
Felix Terkhorn
IU LEAD dev team

  • Search the leadusers archives: