From: lead-all-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lead-all-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Felix Terkhorn
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 7:44 AM
To: lead-all@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lead-all] Indiana University LEAD services downtime

LEAD - Master Mailing List

Hello LEAD community,

IU LEAD services will be unavailable for most of the day while IU computer science sysadmins perform routine maintenance on department servers. My apologies for the late notice.

  We'll be bringing LEAD services back online later this afternoon.

  Thanks, and happy new year --
  Felix Terkhorn
  IU LEAD dev team

  • Search the leadusers archives: