From: lead-all-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lead-all-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Felix Terkhorn
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 7:43 AM
To: lead-all@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lead-all] Data capacitor back online, most IU LEAD services functional

LEAD - Master Mailing List

Hello LEAD community,

The data capacitor issue was resolved yesterday in the late afternoon. We had many folks from several places working hard to resolve this.

Most of our production services are now operational. We are still looking for a password held by a certain TeraGrid expert who is on vacation and won't be named here, but I think we will be able to get ahold of that pretty soon :) Until we have that password, transfer of searched data products to your personal workspace isn't functional.

  Thanks very much for your patience during the data capacitor downtime.

  Thanks,
  Felix Terkhorn
  IU LEAD team

  • Search the leadusers archives: