From: lead-all-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lead-all-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Felix Terkhorn
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 4:16 PM
To: lead-all@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lead-all] Data capacitor work continues

LEAD - Master Mailing List

Hello LEAD users,

We are unfortunately still waiting for data capacitor services to come back online at Indiana University. We've been assured by several big wigs at both IU and Sun/CFS support that everything is being done to resolve this quickly. Most of our portal services (workflow and data search) will be suspended until the data capacitor comes back online.
 Thanks for your continued patience.  We hope to have this resolved ASAP.

 Felix Terkhorn
 IU LEAD dev team