From: lead-all-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lead-all-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Felix Terkhorn
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 2:03 PM
To: lead-all@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lead-all] tyr service disruption

LEAD - Master Mailing List

Hello,

Due to a problem with NFS mounting on the tyr cluster, many of our LEAD-related data and workflow-related services have been shut down at Indiana University. This problem will be addressed by our system admin staff on Monday morning. We have been informed that tyr cluster will be unavailable until that time.

  Thanks for your patience --

  Felix Terkhorn
  IU LEAD team

  • Search the leadusers archives: