From: Suresh Marru [mailto:smarru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:23 AM
To: Tom Baltzer
Cc: leadusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; lead-all@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [leadusers] [lead-all] LEAD is ready for testing!

Hi All,

Thanks for your patience, latest ADAS Data is not yet available as OU
has moved some hardware around and we are still waiting for filesystems
to be synced and back online, but NAM data is available, please continue
to test the Production LEAD Portal.

Thanks,
Suresh

Suresh Marru wrote:
Hi All,

There was a brief network outage here in IU and we already know one or
two services which did not recover after the outage, we will look more
deeply and test and will post back a note when we know every thing is
back normally.

Sorry for the short lived happiness,
Suresh

Tom Baltzer wrote:

Thanks to the hard work of many folks throughout the LEAD enterprise,
the portal and all functionality behind it is at last ready for
testing and use.

Please feel free to begin your testing in earnest. Please do keep me
notified of your experiences both positive and negative. In
particular, I would very much like to hear about your end-to-end
workflow experiences. How many did you run? Did they succeed? Did the
results seem "right"?

Also, please be advised that you may see a lot of failed nodes (turn
to red) in your workflows which will be restarted on other LEAD
resources (and will turn to green). So please be patient as you
observe your workflow through the composer interface.

As always, please feel free to send e-mail to
support-lead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:support-lead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
or simply fill out the help form on the LEAD portal.

Thanks for your efforts to help us make LEAD all that it can be!

Best regards,
Tom.

Tom Baltzer

Software Engineer