From: lead-all-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lead-all-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Richard Clark
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:52 AM
To: Tom Baltzer; Lead-all
Cc: leadusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [lead-all] The leadusers e-mail list at Unidata

Tom.

Sweet.

BTW, we have 11 students and me ready to start testing. I saw a few students
outside this morning kicking the tires of parked cars. When I asked what
they were doing, they said practicing for LEAD testing. I worried about the
one student with steel-toed boots. :-)

Rich

Richard D. Clark, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Earth Sciences