Availability of ADAS initialized runs

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi Folks,

Some systems at Oklahoma University are scheduled for updgrades on Wednesday (4/4) and/or
Thursday (4/5) which will result in the ADAS initialization data being unavailable.  We
continue to have problems with WRF instabilities using ADAS initialization, so this
amounts to our "enforcing" the recommendation to stick to NAM initialized runs.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we continue to be most grateful to you for you
use of LEAD and feedback to the LEAD team on your experiences.

Happy forecasting!
Tom.