LEAD Portal downtime

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

LEAD Users,

The data repository servers here at Indiana University will be offline tonight from approximately 8PM EST until approximately 12AM EST. These data repository servers are the ones where your workflow input and output data are stored, and consequently, when they are unavailable, your workflow data will also be unavailable. Since the downtime comes at 0Z, the deadline for Weather Challenge submissions, we hope that this will have little to no impact on your Weather Challenge participation. However, we do strongly encourage you to begin your Weather Challenge forecasts as close to noon EST as possible; later runs may not finish in time for the data to arrive to the data repository before the downtime.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Marc

--