From: owner-leadusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-leadusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Suresh Marru
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 10:10 AM
To: leadusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'lead-all@xxxxxxxxxxx'; Aleksander Slominski
Subject: Re: [lead-all] Workflows will be resurrected

Hi All,

Yesterday was a big messy day, even after these resurrections couple (or

may be more) of workflows failed. There was a one time transfer error and there were some other problems too. Workflow from none other than the LEAD of the LEAD project became a prey by facing all these weird unanswered problems even on multiple tries, Sorry Kelvin. We lost track yesterday about who launched other workflows and which failed. So I request to ignore yesterdays runs.

Things seem to be working so far so good today but we will continue to keep a close eye, I would suggest to continue test today irrespective of

results and we will be monitoring them and we will let you know if they end up successfully by end of day.

Also sorry for the delay in wrfpost and nesting workflows, instead of a time based deadline I would say we will have then 12 hours after workflows run with a consistent success.

Sorry for keeping you guys tensed and with some frustrating experiences,
but we are playing a Whac-A-Mole game with middle ware and compute resources, we are trying to act as fast as we can to kill all the moles before new ones pop up which we do not have control but to put pressure on relevant people and to stay optimistic.

Please try to run workflows during the reservation window of 16Z and
21Z.

Thanks,
Suresh