Viewing time series of WRF parameters to find min/max values

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi Folks,

I've put together a tutorial on how to view WRF output in a way that should
support the WxChallenge.  Basically one creates a probe in the time series
data, select all the parameters you want to see time series for, move your
probe to the location of interest and then extract the values from the
graph/table.

Here's the tutorial:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/Projects/LEAD/Tutorials/IDVTimeSeries.htm.

Here: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/Projects/LEAD/Tutorials/IDVTimeSeries.jpg is
an image showing the time series chart and probe - move the red square around
in the Map display and you get to see the time series data in the chart/graph
on the left hand side.

Comments welcome! Send 'em to support-lead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Also, please keep those usage metrics coming!  Let me know if you're using LEAD
for workflows!  Thanks!

Enjoy!
Tom.