The leadusers e-mail list at Unidata

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi Folks,

In the typical vein of the Unidata Program Center, we have created a list for
leadusers.  Please see the fine web page:
together by our own Jen Oxelson.  Thanks for your help Jen!  Here you will have
the opportunity to subscribe to the list (as well as all the other Unidata
mailing lists).

If folks think it's appropriate, we could simply copy the lead-all mailing list
so that everyone will be subscribed to it.

The purpose is to make announcements to users and allow users to interact with
one another regarding usage questions, comments and suggestions.  I'd love it
if as part of the account granting for the LEAD portal, we offer subscription
to this list to new LEAD users.  Is that possible Marcus?

Thanks,
Tom.

Tom Baltzer
Software Engineer UCAR Office of Programs Unidata Program Center P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307-3000
E-mail: tbaltzer@xxxxxxxx
Phone: 303-497-8637