Re: Portal Down time Friday 03/09 from 10am EST

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Oops! the first down time is also EST. so it is 6.30 am EST.

Sorry for the spam,
Suresh

Suresh Marru wrote:
Hi All,

Tomorrow morning at 6.30 am CST a bunch of servers at IU will be rebooted for day light savings timing updates, technically this should not disrupt more than a few minutes but we never know until we test after the reboots.

And secondly we will be doing preventive scalability testing tomorrow to find out how many concurrent users and workflows the system can support at the same time. We plan to start this testing from 10am EST and since we do not know what kind of problems will be found, we do not have an estimate on when you can start using the system again. But we will send an email as soon as we are done with testing and restore the system for normal use.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Portal Team