Length of WRF prediction file is less than hours requested

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi Folks,

I've heard from several testers that they're finding that when you request
long term runs (e.g. 24 hour or more) you will get files that have short
term results (6 hour, 12 hour).  I'm told that this is the result of WRF
crashing part way into the process, though data is generated and then stored
in your workspace.  It is believed that this is a compilation issue and is
being worked on.
Please do continue to report the problem if you encounter it.

Thanks!
Tom.