LEAD Portal downtime today, starting at 1pm EST

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Starting at 1pm EST (12pm CST) the LEAD Portal will be unavailable. During this time we will be moving the MyLEAD data repository to the IU Data Capacitor data storage system, which will provide significantly more storage than our current 1.4 TB data server, which has now reached its limit.

I send a follow up message once everything is back up.

Thanks,

Marc
--
Marcus Christie