New IDV version

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi Folks,

I have modified the back end of the "view" button for visualizing data in the IDV to use
the latest stable release.  This release has the ability to generate "meteogram" like
displays which will support the forecast contestants.  This version requires (or really the OpenDAP
piece underneath) requires Java 1.5.  I've updated the link so that it should notify you of this
fact and help you to download 1.5.  Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Thanks!
Tom.