From: owner-leadusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-
leadusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Suresh Marru
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 7:12 PM
To: leadusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: iu-lead
Subject: Workflow errors

Hi All,

Hope you guys are having a good testing experience. As some of you might
have already noticed, some workflow fail when WRF runs longer and sends
an error message from the compute cluster which contains
"grid-hg.ncsa.teragrid.org Error Code = 131", we know how to limit this
but we are not working around it so that we could reproduce it which
will help the cluster administrators nail this down. This is just FYI,
irrespective of this error please continue to test the portal and report
your feed back and problems. We will fix this problem ASAP so you could
have end to end testing experience again.

Sorry for the inconvenience ,
Suresh