Workflow errors

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi All,

Hope you guys are having a good testing experience. As some of you might have already noticed, some workflow fail when WRF runs longer and sends an error message from the compute cluster which contains "grid-hg.ncsa.teragrid.org Error Code = 131", we know how to limit this but we are not working around it so that we could reproduce it which will help the cluster administrators nail this down. This is just FYI, irrespective of this error please continue to test the portal and report your feed back and problems. We will fix this problem ASAP so you could have end to end testing experience again.

Sorry for the inconvenience ,
Suresh