Production Portal for Testing

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi All,

We have seen some workflow submissions coming to development portal, so to clarify, for all purposes please use production portal. We will try to make sure production portal will have good uptimes and will be functional. At some point we would like to have a discussion to schedule couple of hours down times every week to do well tested required upgrades, garbage collection and any other required maintenance.

We will be continuing development on the development stack and doing internal testing and notified periodic roll outs into production. So all LEAD users and testers should always use production stack unless otherwise requested.

The URL is http://leadproject.org which gets redirected to http://portal.leadproject.org
Happy Testing!!
Suresh