Re: [ldm-users] No data flowing on IDS|DDPLUS|HDS|UNIWISC feed?

Christian,

I just checked and you should be ALLOW'd to receive products from
iddb.unidata.ucar.edu already.

If you're still having problems connecting to us, send us an email at
support-idd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with as much detail as you can (error
messages, ldmd.log file, etc.) and we'll take a deeper look.  We can also
do a Google Meet if that would help.

Best,
-Mike

*Mike Zuranski*