Re: [ldm-users] Contemplated change to LDM installation procedure

Agree. This is the right way to proceed.

Gerry

Maj Gerry CreagerNational Health Services Advisory TeamCivil Air
Patrol, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

(M) 979.229.5301

GoCivilAirPatrol.com <https://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>
 <https://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>

Volunteers serving America's communities, saving lives, and shaping futures.