Re: [ldm-users] NOAAport outage since 18:15Z

This just in from NCO:

SENIOR DUTY METEOROLOGIST NWS ALERT ADMINISTRATIVE MESSAGE
NWS NCEP CENTRAL OPERATIONS COLLEGE PARK MD
1931Z TUE OCT 25 2022

...NCO NETWORK ISSUES AND NCF FAILOVER...

After the NCO network test this afternoon some connections did
not come back up, including NCFs.
*NCO and NCF failed over to theBNCF and all NCF dataflows are working
again.*  It will take
sometime for the queues to bleed down.

Shirey/SDM/NCO/NCEP

So there's the explanation and all-clear.

*Mike Zuranski*
Data Engineer II
Unidata Program Center