[ldm-users] futex

Steve,

Curious to see if there has been progress with the ldm 6.13.16 'futex' issue? The proposed 'LD_ASSUME_KERNEL' workaround is obviously not ideal for systems with kernel dependent builds outside of the ingest schema.

I can say that I've never run into the issue while feeding directly from my dishes, and for my uses if a hang does occur, it is more efficient to simply kill the pids and delete the lockfile etc.. before resuming ingest...

Just curious, it made for an interesting evening working through the problem.

hope you are well :)

lsb_release -a
Distributor ID: Debian
Release:        10