[ldm-users] feeds

Thanks gilbert & ryan for the lnb info.. it seems things haven't changed much over the last 20+ years and norsat is still the only real choice...

My new money guy wants to wait on the dish for a few months to see what the economy will do, and I don't blame him really.. If I had money, I would be very concerned myself :)

Until then, i am asking who might be willing to provide us with a feed... for the moment only model data will be needed, and everything will be nonprofit, non-commercial for the foreseeable future....

--patrick

(insert domain name here)
:o)

  • Search the ldm-users archives: